This month we bring you a gorgeous colour palette AND the theme of LOVE!
Love truly is in the air for this most romantic of months. February 14th comes mid-way through our challenge time, so we're broadening things out to include any cards that spread a little love! Valentines, galentines, bromances, palentines... You get the picture!
The Troublemakers have created some gorgeous inspiration cards and we'd love, love, love you to come play along with us! Don't forget to take a look at our rules and guidelines below, so that you're eligible to be chosen as either our Naughty or Nice winner.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow our blog either via Facebook or Bloglovin, or Email or your favourite method!
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to our Mr. Linky tool. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword NON36 so we can check out your beautiful work. You can also use online photo-sharing sites like Flickr to share your photos too.
- Please mention and link back to this post to let people know about this fun challenge!
- Whether you are Naughty or Nice, we sure would appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but if you really, really want to, please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 5 CHALLENGES including ours. Our challenges are somewhat open-ended, but please don't link 20 other challenges along with ours... Spread the love!
- You have until the 25th of each month to submit your creations and then the DT will pick two winners, one for both Naughty and Nice!