Hellloooooo out there! This is a really special month for us!
It's April and where I live, the weather is warming up and the flowers are blooming. I'm sure you've all heard the saying April showers bring May flowers. Well, if you're lucky, you'll get to see a rainbow after the showers, which brings us to our challenge: Rainbows! There are PLENTY of options with this challenge, so get creative and get naughty (or nice) and join us in the fun!
In addition to the monthly challenge, we are also looking for some new
Design Team Members!!!
If you can commit to meeting deadlines for one or two cards a month, in addition to a few other easy requirements, you may be who we are looking for! If you've always wanted to join our fun team, now is your chance! Please link up your card with "DT" after your name if you'd like to be considered as one of our newest Troublemakers.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow our blog either via Facebook or Bloglovin, or Email or your favourite method!
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to our Mr. Linky tool. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword NON26 so we can check out your beautiful work! You can also use online photo-sharing sites like Flickr to share your photos too!
- Please mention and link back to this post to let people know about this fun challenge!
- Whether you are Naughty or Nice, we sure would appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but if you really, really want to, please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 5 CHALLENGES including ours! Our challenges are somewhat open-ended, but please don't link 20 other challenges along with ours... Spread the love!
- You have until the 25th of each month to submit your creations and then the DT will pick two winners, one for both Naughty and Nice!