Hi there Naughty fans! We hope you had a great Halloween! Lots of opportunity to be naughty on that holiday, right??? But now, we're switching gears to a season where we give thanks for many different things: Canadians celebrate Remembrance Day on the 11th, Americans have Thanksgiving on the 26th, and then of course, we are into the "Holiday Season" to end all holidays!!
This challenge is two-fold:
Make a card that has a thank-you theme and it must be monochromatic, which means all or most of the colors must be from the same family of colors (blues, red, purples etc...)
Check out what the team did with this theme:
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow our blog either via Facebook or Bloglovin, or Email or your favourite method!
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to our Mr. Linky tool. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword NON22 so we can check out your beautiful work! You can also use online photo-sharing sites like Flickr to share your photos too!
- Please mention and link back to this post to let people know about this fun challenge!
- Whether you are Naughty or Nice, we sure would appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but if you really, really want to, please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 5 CHALLENGES including ours! Our challenges are somewhat open-ended, but please don't link 20 other challenges along with ours... Spread the love!
- You have until the 25th of each month to submit your creations and then the DT will pick two winners, one for both Naughty and Nice!