Are you ready for another challenge?! This month we are celebrating the season of candy corn, pumpkins, and caramel apples with the perfect challenge: Feeling Witchy. So break out your witch stamps and/or witch-y sayings and join us!
For our 20th challenge we have this fun graphic that you are welcome to include with your challenge entry:
And check out these spectacular samples from the design team:
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow our blog either via Facebook or Bloglovin, or Email or your favourite method!
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to our Mr. Linky tool. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword NON20 so we can check out your beautiful work! You can also use online photo-sharing sites like Flickr to share your photos too!
- Please mention and link back to this post to let people know about this fun challenge!
- Whether you are Naughty or Nice, we sure would appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but if you really, really want to, please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 5 CHALLENGES including ours! Our challenges are somewhat open-ended, but please don't link 20 other challenges along with ours... Spread the love!
- You have until the 25th of each month to submit your creations and then the DT will pick two winners, one for both Naughty and Nice!
To sweeten the pot this month we have a little prize for the winners. Nothing big, just a little blog candy to share. Each winner, if they choose to accept, will get a dozen thankful flair buttons. :)