It is Danielle and welcome to another addition of the Naughty or Nice Challenge! For the month of September we thought it would be fun to pull out one of our favorite embellishments and feature it on our cards: RIBBON! You can go big and tie it up with a big bow or go small and just add a bit of ribbon as an embellishment or a flag.
As usual we have a fun graphic that you are welcome to include with your challenge entry:
For your inspiration the design team has created delightful cards using ribbon in a variety of fun ways:
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow our blog either via Facebook or Bloglovin, or Email or your favourite method!
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to our Mr. Linky tool. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword NON19 so we can check out your beautiful work! You can also use online photo-sharing sites like Flickr to share your photos too!
- Please mention and link back to this post to let people know about this fun challenge!
- Whether you are Naughty or Nice, we sure would appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but if you really, really want to, please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 5 CHALLENGES including ours! Our challenges are somewhat open-ended, but please don't link 20 other challenges along with ours... Spread the love!
- You have until the 25th of each month to submit your creations and then the DT will pick two winners, one for both Naughty and Nice!