It is Danielle popping in with this month's challenge. It is a super duper tough challenge this month. To play along with us you need to include a star or a bunch of stars on your project. I told you it was going to be tough. And you are going to have to go out and buy a bunch of new stamps and supplies to play along, right? ;) Lol. I won't tell on you.
Here is a fun graphic if you would like to include it with your challenge entry:
Following are some fabulous samples from the design team. Very inspiring, don't you agree?
Hello my name is LesLee Stone-Rasmus and I was asked to be the Guest Designer for July for Naughty or Nice Challenge blog and I am extremely excited! A little bit about me.....I was a hairdresser for 23 years and decided to change my career and became a pharmacy technician and have been doing that for 9 years. If you are doing the math in your head (LOL) I will be 49 on August 2nd. which brings me to my blog name, AugustDuce.blogspot.com.
I have been a crafter all my life and started stamping when I was invited to a Stampin Up party in 2000. I made all my Christmas cards that year, and have been trying to do it every since. I am currently on the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Team which will go live on July 5th Yea!
And here are her super star samples, a little naughty:
and a whole lot of nice:
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow our blog either via Facebook or Bloglovin, or Email or your favourite method!
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to our Mr. Linky tool. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword NON17 so we can check out your beautiful work! You can also use online photo-sharing sites like Flickr to share your photos too!
- Please mention and link back to this post to let people know about this fun challenge!
- Whether you are Naughty or Nice, we sure would appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but if you really, really want to, please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 5 CHALLENGES including ours! Our challenges are somewhat open-ended, but please don't link 20 other challenges along with ours... Spread the love!
- You have until the 25th of each month to submit your creations and then the DT will pick two winners, one for both Naughty and Nice!