Pinch, punch first of the month!
It's April and as they say in the song: 'Though April Showers may come your way, they bring the flowers that bloom in May.'
Yes, we're having a Bloom-ing marvelous time here at Naughty Or Nice #14 with a floral feast of a challenge to celebrate the dainty flowers and green shoots that appear during this showery but sweet month.
The DT girls have interpreted the theme with a selection of truly gorgeous cards and we hope you will join us in our tribute to all things floral!
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow our blog either via Facebook or Bloglovin, or Email or your favourite method!
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to our Mr. Linky tool. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword NON14 so we can check out your beautiful work! You can also use online photo-sharing sites like Flickr to share your photos too!
- Please mention and link back to this post to let people know about this fun challenge!
- Whether you are Naughty or Nice, we sure would appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but if you really, really want to, please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 5 CHALLENGES including ours! Our challenges are somewhat open-ended, but please don't link 20 other challenges along with ours... Spread the love!
- You have until the 25th of each month to submit your creations and then the DT will pick two winners, one for both Naughty and Nice!