Sunday, March 1, 2015

NON13: It ain't easy being green



It's March already!! Can you believe it?! I love March for so many reasons, but mostly because we all get to tip our hats to ol' Man Winter and say hello to spring. (Well, most of us, anyway... Sorry east-coasters) We also celebrate the greeniest holiday of them all: St. Patrick's day! 

So this month's challenge is: 
It Ain't Easy Being Green
Make green (or green things) a central focus of your design and link it up below! 

Let's see how the design team interpreted the theme: 












Challenge Rules and Guidelines: 
  • Like and/or follow our blog either via Facebook or Bloglovin, or Email or your favourite method! 
  • Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to our Mr. Linky tool. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword NON13 so we can check out your beautiful work! You can also use online photo-sharing sites like Flickr to share your photos too! 
  • Please mention and link back to this post to let people know about this fun challenge!
  • Whether you are Naughty or Nice, we sure would appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but if you really, really want to, please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 5  CHALLENGES including ours! Our challenges are somewhat open-ended, but please don't link 20 other challenges along with ours... Spread the love! 
  • You have until the 25th of each month to submit your creations and then the DT will pick two winners, one for both Naughty and Nice

8 comments:

  1. Hello :) You've made it a requirement to like or follow your blog via our favourite method, but I still can't fin the normal, everyday "Join this site and become a follower" gadget that every other challenge blog uses. I asked about it last month but no-one replied. Is there a reason you don't have this option available? And if you won't allow us to follow you in the easy, traditional way, could you please explain what the other options involve? What is BlogLovin or Networked Blogs? How do they work? What difference will they make? If I need to choose one of them, I would at least like to make an informed choice. With the standard Followers gadget, I know your blog posts will show up in my Blogger reading list - with these other options, I have no idea what's going to happen. Thanks for your time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, thanks for your query...This may explain why we have so few followers showing on my Blogger Dashboard. I'll check this out with Tobi and the girls and get back to you, Jo

      Delete
    2. Checked with Tobi, she will add the Followers tool. Jo x

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much ladies, it's there now and I'm following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT Creations! Love that little leaping from on Dottie's! Fantastic! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frogs seemed to just 'hit the spot' for this month's challenge! Thanks for your kind comment, Susan.

      Delete
  4. Ladies I love all your cute cards with Frog
    I will try to visiting the DT member cards after this
    May I ask one question
    you did not mention how many times I can join your challenge
    cause this is month challenge..
    please PLUS that info then I am not confusing to join again and again
    really appreciate with the answer...
    Love your cute challenge :)
    hope I get the answer if only one card I can join...please deleted my second card :)
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can enter as many times as you like! Thanks for playing along!!

      Delete