It's a new year, a fresh start, and with each new year that means
NEW NEW NEW stuff for papercrafters. I love CHA time, don't you?!
Whether you just got some new products for Christmas or you spoiled yourself
over the holidays you can use it now for our next challenge:
USE SOMETHING NEW!
- New stuff
- New-to-you stuff
- Stuff you haven't used yet (we ALL have that)
Oh and, could you make it Naughty?? or Nice!!
Before we get to the goods, let's say goodbye to Vera who is going to be very busy
this year and had to say so long to our little team.
Thanks for everything Vera!!
Here are some ideas from the team to get your wheels turning!
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow our blog either via Facebook or Bloglovin, or Email or your favourite method!
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to our Mr. Linky tool. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword NON10 so we can check out your beautiful work! You can also use online photo-sharing sites like Flickr to share your photos too!
- Please mention and link back to this post to let people know about this fun challenge!
- Whether you are Naughty or Nice, we sure would appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but if you really, really want to, please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 5 CHALLENGES including ours! Our challenges are somewhat open-ended, but please don't link 20 other challenges along with ours... Spread the love!
- You have until the 25th of each month to submit your creations and then the DT will pick two winners, one for both Naughty and Nice!