Hello everyone! Are you ready for a unique NON challenge? We thought it would be fun to throw a sketch challenge into the mix because, who doesn't love a sketch?? They are my personal favourite kind of challenge because it takes away so many decision-making steps, lol... And I'm lazy, haha.. Pull out your patterned papers and your favourite image and this one will be a snap!
I made this series of cards a few weeks ago because I am just heading into my school's performance of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown that I've been teaching/directing since January. My students are all Chinese and ESL, but they are doing an incredible job and I made these cards to give to
them as gifts because they all love Snoopy so much...
Here's the sketch in graphic form if you prefer!
Tobi again: one more (see how easy it is with a sketch??)
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow our blog either via Facebook or Bloglovin, or Email or your favourite method!
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to our Mr. Linky tool. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword NON16 so we can check out your beautiful work! You can also use online photo-sharing sites like Flickr to share your photos too!
- Please mention and link back to this post to let people know about this fun challenge!
- Whether you are Naughty or Nice, we sure would appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but if you really, really want to, please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 5 CHALLENGES including ours! Our challenges are somewhat open-ended, but please don't link 20 other challenges along with ours... Spread the love!
- You have until the 25th of each month to submit your creations and then the DT will pick two winners, one for both Naughty and Nice!