The Troublemakers love a celebration; so what better theme for our first challenge of 2018. You pick the celebration: New Year, birthday, new baby, wedding, anniversary, a set of new dentures for Uncle Mort... the choice is yours!
And hold the front page, are those prizes I see?
This month, in addition to endless bragging rights and our gorgeous blog badges, we have a sweet set of mitten dies for our Top Pick Sweetheart and our Top Pick Little Devil!
Let's see what gorgeous celebratory creations the team came up with for this challenge:
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow our blog either via Facebook or Bloglovin, or Email or your favourite method!
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to our Mr. Linky tool. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword NON47 so we can check out your beautiful work. You can also use online photo-sharing sites like Flickr to share your photos too.
- Please mention and link back to this post to let people know about this fun challenge!
- Whether you are Naughty or Nice, we sure would appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but if you really, really want to, please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 5 CHALLENGES including ours. Our challenges are somewhat open-ended, but please don't link 20 other challenges along with ours... Spread the love!
- You have until the 25th of each month to submit your creations and then the DT will pick two winners, one for both Naughty and Nice!