Welcome to the November Challenge here at Naughty or Nice! We loved seeing your spooky creations last month and we can't wait to see what you guys whip up for this challenge!
We're Walking in a Winter Wonderland this month, as we know how many of you need a little push to get going with those Christmas/Holiday cards.... No? Really? Oh, dear, just me then!
As always we have Naughty and Nice bragging rights and gorgeous blog badges on offer.
We'd love to see your Wintery scenes - they can be inside or outside scenes, and if a drunken snowman or little yellow snow appears then all the better! Let's see what the Troublemakers created this month:
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow our blog either via Facebook or Bloglovin, or Email or your favourite method!
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to our Mr. Linky tool. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword NON45 so we can check out your beautiful work. You can also use online photo-sharing sites like Flickr to share your photos too.
- Please mention and link back to this post to let people know about this fun challenge!
- Whether you are Naughty or Nice, we sure would appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but if you really, really want to, please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 5 CHALLENGES including ours. Our challenges are somewhat open-ended, but please don't link 20 other challenges along with ours... Spread the love!
- You have until the 25th of each month to submit your creations and then the DT will pick two winners, one for both Naughty and Nice!